Saturday, September 8, 2007

Been A While...

I've been travelling A LOT for work the last few weeks, so haven't updated in awhile. I've also been avoiding updating since I haven't lost any more.

My fault completely - it's SO hard to stay on the plan travelling so much, especially when you're kind of expected to eat out/go to bars every night. I've still been taking hcg, sublingually now, and I guess that has enabled me to at least maintain within a few pounds (up and down) of my last posted weight even though I haven't made the best choices food/drink-wise - and have pretty much eaten whatever I felt like or whatever the group I was with was having.

I do plan on getting back on it hardcore soon with the VLCD - I'm ready to start losing again. I did manage to do 1 VLCD day the other day, and actually lost 7 lbs in a day - so I feel confident that once I really hit it again the weight loss will start back up at a fast pace...

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey, good to hear from you again. I was wondering what happened to you. I've recently started the protocol myself. Good Luck!

hcgweightlossjourney said...

Jeff, I am awaiting my first order of hcg and was thrilled to find your blog. Hang in there and best of luck at getting back on track! We're here to cheer you on! :)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck and thank you for coming back to update! Dr. Simeons talks about people who have to go to a lot of social functions while doing this protocol and advises them to wait until a less "busy season". :) I'm sure you'll be back on track soon!

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra