Saturday, July 5, 2008

Long Time...

Well, it's been a long time since I've been back to this blog! I basically stopped following the program at the end of December. Not sure why...I think I felt like I looked 'okay' at my weight and got complacent. I have maintained the weight loss, up a few, down a few, which is great!

But, now I am ready to start again. This morning I weighed 210.6. I took 166units hcg SQ. I am not 'loading' but am going out tonight, so I just won't really be watching what I eat/drink too much for the next 2 days. Then, it will be shooting for the 500cals. My goal is 184, which I plan to reach by the end of the month or thereabouts.

Wish me luck!
Jeff

5 comments:

weight loss sucess said...

I will be ordering hcg and was wondering what will be a appropriate dosage for me I would like to loose 45lbs. Do anyone know.

weight loss sucess said...

I will be ordering hcg and was wondering what will be a appropriate dosage for me I would like to loose 45lbs. Do anyone know.

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra

Karen0 said...

Hi, I m Karen

I tried the HCG Oral Blue Drop
It worked nicely to me and now I feel better about my health.
If you want you can also try this.
For this you may watch their web address: www.hcgbluedrops.com

Thanking you
Karen

Anonymous said...

This page talks about several effective ways through which
you can get rid of skin tags. This article may be freely reprinted or distributed
in its entirety in any ezine, newsletter, blog or website. Females and males have the
same chance of developing them.

Feel free to visit my webpage: can skin tags be removed