Thursday, December 6, 2007

218.8

Ok, so I have had a couple of 'off' days, but I'm still thrilled with this number. FINALLY below 220! I stopped hcg today (should have stopped yesterday probably) before my little Vegas trip. Hopefully I'll lose some more again today, and then I'll just try not to go too overboard on Friday, which will be the first day out there. I know I will probably creep back up to slightly above 220 while on the trip, but from past experiences I have found that after a gain I can usually lose all of it plus a little more my first day back on VLCD. I'm still going to watch the starches and sugars while I'm out there, though (except for any sugar there might be in any 'adult' beverages I might have, of course)....

This will probably be my last post until 12/11 (my birthday!) since I leave very early tomorrow morning. I'll try to update tomorrow morning before I leave, but it all depends on how rushed I am. When I get back, I'll let you know how much (if any) I gained on the trip!