Sunday, December 2, 2007

220.2 - Now I'm Just Fat

Well, I had to go out of town on business for a few days - and we all know what that means...I didn't stick to the VLCD so well. But, today I am at 220.2, so I still lost overall just very slowly. However, I am glad to report that today I am officially no longer 'obese,' barely, according to the BMI charts. Yes, that's right folks - I am now just overweight! Woo hoo! Odd to cheer being overweight, huh? But it's a new beginning that's for sure.

Another thing - yesterday I finally decided to go out and get some new clothes since everything else hangs off my ass like I'm some hoodlum teenager. I had to get size 36 jeans, which I haven't been able to wear for several years. When I started this diet, I was wearing a TIGHT size 42. So, that was awesome to have to buy smaller. At first I tried size 38s, but they were a little too loose so I had to go out to get a smaller size. It was nice to have to go back to the rack to get a smaller size instead of a larger one!

I will be going to Vegas next Friday, and I'm not going to worry about sticking to the diet while I'm there. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? I'm hoping that includes pounds and inches! Anyway, I will stop hcg on Tuesday so that it will hopefully be out of my system while I am on this little mini-vacation. I'll just try to stear clear of the starches and deserts...

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Well, glad you checked in, we sure did miss you!

You will do just fine while in Vegas, just have the faith!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I've been on the diet 11 days and trying to keep to the vlcd but it's hard.....still lost 15 pounds can't complain about that:)