Sunday, November 11, 2007

229.6

Missed a day updating. I'm up a bit, obviously. Didn't stick to the letter of the law last couple of days, but I think this is mostly because I have had quite a bit of sodium, based on looking things up on FitDay.com.

I have never really used salt on anything, but the last few days it turns out my seasonings have been pretty high in sodium. I also tried the "Saltwater Flush" I read about on 1 of the yahoo groups, and had no results from it - except maybe a big water gain I think. I kind of feel like my body is fighting me to get back up above 230 to its old 'set point,' but who knows. I used Smooth Move tea too, with no results. So, we'll how long this takes to come back down... I'll just stick to it and wait for the big 'WHOOSH!' I'm not worried about it...

Today is my 'skip day' for hcg, so I'm not expecting much change for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Sodium could to it. Imbalance in the electrolytes. It's good you realize this will come back down.

For me, the teas take 12-24 hrs to work & sometimes I had to have a couple of cups. If you've been reading the other blogs, there's been discussions about teas & magnesium products. I feel magnesium oxide is much more effective and beneficial than the teas. Others though, use Milk of Magnesia & Biz likes magnesium citrate (which didn't work for me). Take care... you are doing great!

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra