Saturday, November 24, 2007

228 - Up 5 Pounds

Well, I didn't eat as much as I normally would on Thanksgiving, but I did overdo it on the wine a bit I think! Oh well, I had a good time. I was up 5 Pounds on Friday, and am still the same today since I didn't go back to the VLCD yesterday and had chinese food (lots of sodium, and thus lots of water gain, you know - I'm sensitive to it just like a girl! :)

If history is any indicator though, I will probably lose this all today and be back at 223 by tomorrow and then it's onward and downward again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jeff,

No worries, that water will just pour off you when you start back in. I am the same way, a little salt and I immediately know it and show it. Some guys can eat anything and it has no effect, but not me! So, you are definitely not the only one.

Marsahll

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra