Sunday, November 4, 2007

Re: How is this even possible???

I just discovered something that I think may be why I have been prone to 'cheat'. I have been mixing 1500IU,with the goal being 200IU per day. I normally would just fill a syringe each day, but last week I decided to pre-fill syringes for the whole week. It turns out that when I went to mix my batch for this next week, there was a HUGE amount left in the vial (I have it wrapped in foil, so didn't notice this when I pre-filled the syringes last week).

I have been injecting 0.5 CC per day, and I think I messed up my mix and should have been injecting 1.0 CC per day this whole time...so I have been only getting about 100IU per day instead of the 200IU I had been planning on. I have apparently been adding twice the amount of bac water that I should have been based on a 0.5 cc per day dosage. Maybe that's why I have still been a bit hungry and tempted throughout. I'll be more careful with the calculator from now on!

1 comment:

Lisa Larson said...

Oh my heck! How aweful is that. I can't even imagine doing the 500 calorie things without the Hcg - especially in the right amount! I am sure this must be what is happening. Can't wait to see what happens with the correct dosage. Just found your blog - hope you don't mind - I would like to add it to mine.