Thursday, July 26, 2007

11th 500cal day Results

I blew it last night... I went to a Reds game, and had the full intention of just drinking water and that's it. I ended up having 1 Miller Lite (wow, who knew you could get so buzzed from drinking just 1 beer??? I also ended up getting a grilled chicken sandwich, bbq sauce, bun and all - and waffle fries.

Now I know if I wasn't taking hcg, that would not be a big deal really, because I didn't eat much at all throughout the rest of the day, but I know w/ hcg it can cause you to gain. And guess what? Up 1 lb this morning.

Oh well. I'm not going to beat myself up over it. It was nice having a somewhat 'normal' evening (actually not really normal, because I normally would have gotten something even more fattening, and more of it I'm sure).

Even with the 1 lb gain, I'm still well over the stated average of 1 lb loss per day. So, I'm starting over today. I enjoyed my 'cheat' day and am ready to move forward (or downward) again!

No comments: