Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 4, Part 2

Today has been a little harder so far as the hunger goes. I kind of hoped that I wouldn't have any since I ate so much on my 2 loading days, but oh well. Nothing I can't handle. I've been drinking a lot of water to keep my stomach full - but it has definitely been growling - or to more accurately describe it, roaring!

I can barely wait until tomorrow morning so that I can weigh myself again. I feel pretty sure I'm going to be below 250, since I weighed myself this evening and it still said around 252 - and that's even with all this water sloshing in my stomach... and you usually weigh more during the day than in the morning. I swear I've been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over again for the last year, so if I dip below 250 that will be a real milestone for me.

Here's what I ate today:
Morning:
Coffee w/ Stevia
Mid-Morning:
1/2 Grapefruit
Lunch:
100 grams chicken breast
Mid-Afternoon:
1 tomato w/ fresh basil
Dinner:
HUGE salad (lettuce wise)
1 tomato w/ fresh basil
w/ 100grams chicken breast
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Pepper
Mid-Evening:
Coffee w/ Stevia
1 cup slices strawberries w/ stevia

According to fitday.com, that's 482 calories.

2 comments:

Weight Loss said...

The HCG diet (using daily hcg injections) will help you lose 1-3 pounds per day. The HCG-diet combines the daily injections with a very low-calorie diet (500 calories per day).

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra