Tuesday, July 31, 2007

16th 500cal day Results - Up 0.5 lbs

Well, crap. I'm having a feeling I may be hovering around this weight for a few days. It was a weight I stayed at for a couple years, so it may be a set point my body needs to get past.

I was a bit hungry last night, and ended up eating something late (around 10pm). I made french onion soup, Simeons style - it did have a high sodium content in it, and I normally don't add salt to anything, so that may have something to do with my weight this morning. Can you tell I'm trying to make excuses? It was pretty good, but probably not good to eat so late. I have normally stopped eating for the day by about 7-7:30, so that may have something to do with it. Plus I'm weighing myself about 2.5 hrs earlier this morning - think I can lose a pound in the next 2 hrs???? :)

I decided to mix up a new batch of hcg this morning, since I have started getting a little hungrier the last couple of days and am thinking maybe my old batch was losing its potency.

No comments: