Saturday, July 28, 2007

13th 500cal day Results

Up 1 lb today, but I think I know what the problem is. As a matter of fact, I KNOW what the problem is ... so I went to Wild Oats this morning and bought some 'Smooth Move' tea that I will try this evening - gotta love that name! :)

I forgot to mention before that I decreased my daily dosage a few days ago from 200IU to 160IU. Not sure if that will make a difference in weight loss, but from reading I thought it would be better to do this in order to avoid developing immunity to the hcg too soon.

I'm still VERY happy with my results so far on this program. I've had up days and down days, but as of this morning after 13 days on the VLCD I have lost 16.5 pounds from my weight after loading (during which I gained 5) - an average of 1.27 lbs per day!

No comments: