Friday, July 13, 2007

First Day of HCG and 1st Day Loading

I started my first injection this morning - SQ the stomach (lots of fat there to work with, ya know). It was easy, didn't hurt - but area is a little sore now. Oh well, small price to pay!

I wanted 200IU per injection, with each injection being 0.5ml. So, I took 12.5ML of bac water into syringe, then put about 1ml into the amp of 5000IU pregnyl. Put the rest of the water into the empty glass vial, then added the pregnyl mixture to that. I figure that would give me 25 injections of 0.5ml, each containing 200IU of hcg. Does that sound right? Hope so, 'cause that's what's coursing through me right now! :)

2 comments:

Weight Loss said...

I am so excited with your HCG Weight Program.Hope it will also help me loss my weight.

Weight Loss said...

I am excited to start dieting.I need to lose 50 pounds.I hope you can help me find a perfect supplement for me.One who where chosen by weight loss doctors.