Monday, July 30, 2007

15th 500cal day Results - down 0.5 lbs

I've now broken 2 milestones - 250 and 240. Weighed 239.5 this morning. I haven't seen that in awhile, that's for sure.

Actually, I was kind of expecting it to be even this morning. Had another family function last night, and we went to a Mexican restaurant. I had a ceasar salad w/ grilled shrimp and used pico de gallo (sp?) for my dressing. It was pretty good, but everyone else's dishes smothered w/ cheese sure looked good! I totalled my cals for yesterday, and I was over. Total was 645 actually, so that's why I didn't expect any loss. Maybe I would have lost a little more if I had stayed below 500, but I'm definitely happy with it!

One of my cousins mentioned that he could see I'm losing weight last night. That was nice to hear! I don't really see it myself when I look in the mirror yet. However, I took a Day 1 pic of myself and took another pic yesterday and looked at them side-by-side. In the pics it is actually amazing the difference you can see - in just 2 weeks! Still a LONG way to go, but seeing the pics next to one another does give me more motivation...

No comments: