Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 3, 1st 500cal Day

Well, today is day 3 of my shots, and will be the first 500cal day for me. I didn't gain anything on day 2 of loading, but gained 5 lbs on day one - so I am starting today off at 260. Everything I've read seems to say that most people lose all of their loading day gains within the first 48 hours of being on the 500cals, so we'll see...

Woke up with a bit of a headache this morning, but nothing so bad that my morning coffee shouldn't take care of it. If it doesn't get better with that then I'll probably take some tylenol later.

Last night before going to bed I threw out pretty much everything that would tempt me to cheat during the 500cals, and will be going to Wild Oats later this morning to stock up on what I will need for this part of the diet. I'll probably prepare most of my meals for the entire week today just to make it easier.

1 comment:

Weight Loss said...

I am following your day to day weight loss.I hope this one will work in me.