Friday, July 20, 2007

5th 500cal day Results - 1.5 lbs lost - 244.5

I was sure that I wasn't going to see any weight loss this morning. I had prepared myself for it, and was ready to chock it up to holding water weight. I drank a lot of water last night before going to bed just to help it along a bit.

Well, this morning I had lost another 1.5 pounds, so I am down to 244.5. That's 15.5 lbs in 5 days!

I'm not feeling quite as hungry this morning either, so hopefully that part of it is finally subsiding. I will have a bit of a test tonight - 'happy hour' after work. I'm determined not to sabotage myself though...

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats on another loss you LOSER!!!

You will do just fine tonight, you wont want to ruin the success you have had so far, do you??? We will be waiting for your update in the morning!

Biz

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra