Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What do I tell family and friends?

I'm going to be starting the hcg protocol as soon as my supply arrives from drugdelivery.ca (hopefully in a week or so) and am very excited!

I'm kind of struggling with what to say to family and friends when they ask me 'how are you doing it?' (Of course, I'm assuming this will work and I will lose fat quickly and people will notice) There is a part of me that is still a little leary about this, and that's after researching and finding virtually no reports of negative side effects.

I can only imagine the reaction I would get if I told anyone I was taking hcg injections to lose weight. They would probably think I had lost my mind, was putting my health at risk, and needed counseling or something...

3 comments:

Weight Loss said...

My husband and I started the HCG diet about a week ago and we are doing great! We are planning on going on vacation soon so my question is, can we stop the diet for a few days? Would we have to start over?

Weight Loss said...

Tell your friends that dieting and losing weight has never been easier.There are some supplement specifically designed for men and women over the age of forty who needed to lose more than fifty pounds.

highpoint08 said...

Essence Of Argan
Argan Oil
weight loss dog food
diet dog food
Life's Abundance
Argan Oil Benefits
isis-project
pcvfra