Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 3, First 500cal Day, Part 2

Here's what I ate today. I shouldn't have added the spinach to my salad - the protocol is very specific that you are supposed to only have 2 of the vegetable choices on any given day, I assume because of how the react w/ one another. But it was only a very little, so it shouldn't be a problem.

According to fitday.com, I've only had 410 calories. I've been a little hungry today, but nothing terrible. If I get hungry later this evening, it's going to be just water, water, water. I had my dinner at 7pm, and don't want to eat past 8pm.

Morning:
Coffee w/ Stevia
Mid Morning:
1/2 grapefruit
Lunch:
100 grams chicken breast
13 med. spears asparagus
Mid Afternoon:3/4 cup sliced strawberries
Dinner:
Salad w/ 100grams chicken breast
7-8 cups lettuce
1/2 cup raw spinach
3T Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
pepper on salad
Mid-Evening:
Coffee w/ Stevia

1 comment:

Weight Loss said...

Most hCG dieters report a loss of 1 to 2 lbs a day. At the very least, .5 pound a day, and at the most, 3 + lbs a day. 1 lb is generally lost in the first day. Factors that guarantee faster weight loss include increasing vegetable intake and mixing salad with each meal. Fiber intake is extremely important, as is water intake.